- toasted coconut
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 cup juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup (2 oz) white rum
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) pineapple coconut juice
1. Place toasted coconut on a small plate.
2. Rim the plight of a tall glass with honey and press into the toasted coconut. Set aside.
3. Place mint leaves and 1 lime wedge into glass.
4. Use a muddler (or bottom of a wooden spoon) to crush the mint and lime to release the mint oils and lime juice.
5. Fill the glass almost to the top with ice. Pour the lime juice and rum over the ice. Top it off with pineapple coconut juice.
6. Gently Stir. Garnish with extra lime, pineapple and mint on a skewer if you're feeling fancy!