Effective as of May 25, 2018
Franne’s Closet, Inc. (the “Data Controller” or “Site Owner” ) and FranneGolde.com (collectively, “FG”, or “we” or “us”) are committed to protecting the personal information (“personal information” or “information”) we collect from all individuals who visit our online sites, or use our facilities and services, and it’s part of our mission to keep your information accurate, confidential, secure and private. If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using FG’s sites and services, you (hereafter, “you” or “user”):
* consent to FG’s personal information collection and usage procedures and other policies, terms and conditions expressed within this Agreement.
- What Information’s Collected
- Retaining Your Information
- How We Collect Information
- How Your Information’s Used
- Email and Newsletter Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
- Other Choices You Have Regarding Your Information
- Payments and Shipping
- Changes to this Agreement
- Change of Ownership and/or Control
- Acceptance of Terms
- How to Contact Us
What Information’s Collected
The information FG collects includes:
- Voluntarily provided information, which may include:
- general account and registration items such as your name, user name, address, telephone number, email address, and other account identifiers;
- transaction, order fulfillment and experience information which may be used when you purchase products or services, and for delivery of requested products and services, such as billing and/or credit card information, details about other financial instruments used in FG transactions, amounts paid, sent and/or received, device information, technical usage data and geolocation data;
- FG may have the occasion to collect anonymous demographic information such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion at a later time.
- Information automatically collected when you visit FG sites or use FG services, which may include:
- information derived by plugins, cookies, server logs, and other tracking or similar technologies. See COOKIES AND SIMILAR TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES ; and
- information about the type of browser, IP address or type of operating system you are using to assist in providing and maintaining superior quality service. See COLLECTED INFORMATION for more details.
- Information personally collected by FG related to your use of the FG sites and services, which may include additional information from or about you when you communicate with FG; and
- Other information as more fully described here: COLLECTED INFORMATION.
FG only collects personal information consistent with the provisions in this Agreement.
Retaining Your Information
How We Collect Information
We collect information on the FG sites, through our mobile apps, during calls with you, and in our stores or other points of sale. We also obtain information about you directly from you and from third parties. This includes information:
- You Provide Us—for instance, when you make an in-store or online purchase, visit or contact us, register an account, respond to a survey or questionnaire, sign up for a newsletter or consent to marketing, advertising or promotional efforts;
- From Our AFFILIATES AND THIRD PARTIES —which may include various service providers that we use, including marketers, advertising support services, analytics companies, demographic companies, and other third parties we collaborate or engage. The Affiliates and Third Parties may acquire information about you and your usage of their sites by means of various technologies such as plugins (including “Like” or “Send” buttons), cookies, and other tracking or similar technologies. While FG selects or approves these third-party technologies which are placed on or otherwise interactive with the FG sites, the technical processes and interactions of those technologies are governed by the privacy policies, cookie statements and similar agreements or disclosures provided by the respective Third Parties;
- From Social Media Platforms and Networks that you use in connection with the FG sites or mobile applications, or that share or allow you to share information with us, such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter. As an example, if you use widgets, tools, plugins or other functions or features from social media companies in connection with the FG sites or applications (logging into an account or sharing product listings, for instance), we may collect the information that you share with us or that the social media sites share with us. For more information about social media platform and network privacy practices, please review the respective privacy policies, terms and conditions, and settings of the social media platforms and networks that you use;
- Automatic collection methods and tracking technologies. FG, its AFFILIATES AND THE THIRD PARTIES may collect information from your computer, tablet, phone, or other device: that you use to access the FG sites; that you use to access your email; on which you install our mobile application; or that your use to respond to an advertisement from us. This category of information typically doesn’t include personal information unless you choose to share it with us or provide it through our mobile application. More information about these methods and tracking technologies, including cookies, can be found here.
How Your Information’s Used
FG does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties. However, FG may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of FG and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request.
At times, FG may find it useful to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from FG. With your consent, FG may contact you with regard to such products or services, or with regard to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future products or services that may be offered. Further, FG may deem it useful to follow FG websites/pages that FG users may frequent in an effort to glean what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public; such information collecting and tracking is done only with your consent.
The Affiliates and Third Parties may collect and may make use of personal information for purposes similar to those for which FG collects and uses information.
For more detailed information, see USAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
FG, the Affiliates and/or the Third Parties may disclose your personal information without prior notice to you only if:
(a) required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon FG, the Site Owner, the Affiliates and/or the Third Parties;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of FG, the Site Owner, the Affiliates and/or the Third Parties; or
- Take action under extraordinary circumstances in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of FG, the Site Owner, the Affiliates, the Third Parties and/or the general public; and/or
(b) otherwise in accordance with this Agreement. See USAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION .
Email and Newsletter Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors of the FG sites have the option to discontinue receiving communication from FG and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to FG (or any of the FG sites) please send an email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject field to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe from or opt-out of any Affiliate or Third Party website(s)s, you must go to that/those specific website(s) to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Other Choices You Have Regarding Your Information
The following are some additional principles and considerations about your options relating to personal information:
- You may decline to give your information when it’s requested, but some or all of FG’s services may not be available to you.
- The hardware device you use to access the FG sites and services may collect information about you, including geolocation information and usage data that FG and/or its Third Parties may then collect and utilize. The settings options for your hardware device may allow you to restrict the collection and use of such information.
- FG, the Affiliates and the Third Parties may serve you personalized (“targeted”) advertising using ad-related cookies, pixels, SDK’s and/or web beacons. You may be able to opt-out of such tracking technologies to terminate such advertising; however, you may continue to see such advertising on Affiliate and Third Party websites. For more information on Affiliate and Third Party advertising-related cookies and targeted advertising, and to learn how to opt-out of these practices with companies participating in industry self-regulation, please visit About Ads and Understanding Online Advertising. Additionally, you may opt-out of tracking and receiving targeted advertisements delivered to your mobile device and generated by some mobile advertising companies and other similar entities, by downloading the App Choices app or similar software.
- Most browsers and internet connective hardware allow you to manage your cookies preferences, including the abilities to delete, disable, or block certain cookies and other tracking technologies. For more information, visit allaboutcookies.org. If you delete, disable or block certain cookies, you may lose the ability to engage the FG, Affiliate and/or Third Party sites as you wish and lose access to important features and functions.
- For more information about cookies, go here.
- If you have an account with FG or its Affiliates, you generally may review and edit some or all of your personal information by logging in and updating the information directly or by contacting FG or the Affiliate. You may also edit your information by contacting FG at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- With your consent, FG may send you marketing content about FG’s services and sites, including services and products FG jointly offered with the Affiliates and Third Parties by various means, including email newsletters. In most cases, you may opt-out of these communications by following the included instructions.
- FG may send you communications that are required or necessary for users of FG’s services and sites to have, and other communications that you may request from FG. Opting-out of these communications is not possible; however, you may be to adjust the settings in the media, format and hardware through which you receive these notices.
For additional data protection rights, see OTHER DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
FG retains personal information at its own premises and elsewhere, in some cases with the assistance of Third Parties, including by means of cloud services and similar technologies. FG endeavors to take every reasonable precaution to maintain adequate administrative, physical, procedural and technical security with respect to all personal information, including information held in FG’s offices and information storage facilities and elsewhere, so as to prevent any loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, destruction or modification of the personal information under its control. Where Third Parties and/or cloud services or similar technologies for storage and retrieval are involved, FG requires such Third Parties to employ at least the same level of security that FG uses to protect your personal data. However, the nature of the internet and information and communications technologies generally does not make absolute security possible; consequently, FG does not guarantee absolute security of the transmission, reception or storage of your information.
Payments and Shipping
FG and some of its Affiliates and Third Parties encrypt payment information and certain other information, including credit card, bank account and similar items using secure socket layer technology (“SSL”). While FG, the Affiliates and Third Parties are very careful in their use of such information, no transmission of electronic data via the internet or other digital service is absolutely secure and it is therefore not possible to guarantee the complete security of such information.
Transaction information from credit card users who purchase products or services from FG may be received by Affiliates or Third Parties such as Amazon Pay, Shopify or PayPal. Such information generally includes credit or debit card number, bank account information, purchase amount, and date/time of purchase. If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. Shopify encrypts such data through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Shopify stores your purchase transaction information only as long as is necessary to complete the transaction. When the transaction’s complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
While conducting fraud monitoring, prevention and detection activities, such Affiliates or Third Parties may also receive information about you from their business partners, financial service providers, identity verification services, and publicly available sources (for example, name, address, phone number, country); such information is essential for such Affiliates and Third Parties to confirm the purchaser identity and generally prevent fraud. Such fraud monitoring, detection and prevention measures may employ technology that assists them in evaluating the risk of an attempted transaction, which’s enabled on an FG site or the application that collects information from the prospective purchaser.
Shopify’s Terms of Service are here; their Payments Terms of Service are here; their Privacy Statement is here.
Changes to this Agreement
FG reserves the right to update and/or change the terms of this Agreement; the Site Owner will post those change to FG’s homepages so that users and/or visitors always have notice of and access to the type of information FG collects, how it will be used, and under what circumstances, if any, FG may disclose such information. By continuing to use the FG sites and/or services where such changes are posted, you agree to the changes to the Agreement.
If at any point in time FG or the Site Owner decide to make use of any personally identifiable information on file in a manner substantially different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the affected user or users will be promptly notified by email. Users at that time will have the option as to whether or not to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
Change of Ownership and/or Control
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Agreement, contact the Site Owner at the following email, telephone number or mailing address.
Telephone Number: 424-344-1158
Mailing Address: Franne’s Closet, Inc., 8424 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite A-253 West Hollywood, CA 90069
All of the attachments, schedules and exhibits referred to in this Agreement are a part of this Agreement, and all are hereby incorporated herein by reference.
The personal information that FG, the Affiliates and/or Third Parties may collect includes:
(i) User-Provided information: as a user you may provide FG personal information when you sign up, register, consult with the Site Owner or agents, employees or staff of FG, telephonically contact FG, electronically and/or wirelessly contact FG, including via fax, email or text/SMS services, integrate products or services provided by FG with other websites or services (including online payment, e-commerce, online subscription, email and online marketing services), or communicate with FG in any other way.
Prior to collecting your personal information FG will indicate whether the personal information is necessary for the use of FG, or for the provision of the products and services you request, or is entirely optional, as well as explain the consequences, if any, of your decision not to provide the personal information. Your act of providing the personal information means that you agree to its collection, use and disclosures by FG as described in this Agreement and as may be necessary or useful for the provision of the services and products you request.
User-Provided personal information may include:
- registration information (information typical for creating a website usage account, such as name, email address, username, password, company name, occupation, location, and phone number);
- billing and communications information (generally this consists of credit card details, billing address and security identifiers/authenticators). FG may also maintain a record of your billing transactions and purchases, and any communications and responses pertaining to same for a reasonable period of time; and
- information provided for the provision of services or products (this will include any personal information you disclose or cause to be disclosed to FG in order to receive services or products of a unique or customized character, which information will be collected, used and processed in accordance with your instructions and FG’s customary practices for receiving and handling such information).
Automatically-collected information may include:
- device information—information about the device and applications you use to access the respective sites or purchase products or services, including your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, and other information about your system and connection;
- log data—the web servers of FG, the Affiliates and/or Third Parties may create log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers, which log files may contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses. FG, the Affiliates and/or Third Parties may also access metadata and other information associated with files that you and/or other users upload; and
- product usage data—FG, the Affiliates and/or Third Parties may collect usage data of users who interact with them, which may include dates and times of access and browsing activities, and may also collect information regarding the provision of products and services you request. This information enables FG, the Affiliates and/or Third Parties to improve the site content and the provision of products and services, and facilitates research and analysis pertaining to the services and products offered by FG, the Affiliates and/or Third Parties.
- video/photos—video recordings and photographic information of you when you visit one of our stores or points of sale;
iii) Third-Party Source information: from time to time, FG may obtain information about you from Affiliates or Third Parties such as public databases, social media platforms, third-party data providers, FG’s strategic allies and other persons or entities engaged by FG as joint marketing partners. FG takes measures to ensure that such the Affiliates and/or Third Parties are legally or contractually permitted to disclose such information to FG.
Affiliate and Third-Party Source information may include:
- demographic information (gender, age, education, lifestyle, etc.);
- device information (IP addresses, unique device identifiers, etc.);
- location (region, city, state, country, etc.); and
- online behavioral data (information about users’ usage of social media, page view information, search results, links, etc.).
Such Affiliate and Third Party source information may be used alone or in combination with other information to enhance the ability of FG, the Affiliates and/or Third Parties to provide relevant marketing and content to users and to develop and provide such users with more relevant products, features, and services.
The use by FG, the Affiliates and/or Third Parties of Automatically-Collected and Third-Party Source information may include information received from or collected by MailChimp, Shopify, the Affiliates and/or other Third Parties. Their collection and use of such personal information is described in their respective privacy policies, disclosures and similar documents.
Information about you collected by Shopify includes: name, email, shipping and billing address, payment details, company name, phone number, IP address, information about orders placed with FG, information about the Shopify-supported merchant stores that FG customers visit, and information about FG customer devices and browsers. This information is collected when FG customers use or access FG sites or services, including site visits, order placements and account creation. Such information is also collected if and when FG customers opt into Shopify Pay, or use Shopify Pay to pre-fill their checkout information.
AFFILIATES AND THIRD PARTIES
Partners, Allies and Affiliates (“Affiliates”)
FG engages, coordinates and is affiliated with various partners, allies and affiliates (“Affiliates”) who assist FG in FG’s operations, including the provision of products and services and in improving and marketing FG’s products and services. The Affiliates may provide you products or services in connection with FG’s operations and, with your consent, send marketing or promotional material to you. Also, FG may work jointly with the Affiliates in providing you products or services and may share your information with the Affiliates for purposes of marketing or promotions. In cases where an Affiliate cooperates with FG in providing you products or services, it may be necessary or useful for FG to share information related to the transaction with the Affiliates as a means of facilitating the transactions relating to the products or services; in these cases, FG either has a legitimate interest in sharing and processing the information or deems the use of the information to be necessary for the provision of the ordered products or services. With respect to marketing, promotions, advertising and the sharing of your information for such purposes, FG and the Affiliates rely upon your consent, which you may withdraw at any time.
FG uses great care in ensuring that the information such Affiliates receive is limited to that which is necessary for the Affiliates to perform the functions for which they have been engaged, and the Affiliates are legally bound not to use such information for other purposes. In some cases, the services provided by the Affiliates are essential for FG to provide its customers the products and services they require, including payment processing, shipping, operations and security. Other efforts and undertakings of the Affiliates are not strictly necessary for the provision of FG’s products and services but are valuable to FG in its mission to improve its operations; in such cases, FG has a legitimate interest in working with the FG Affiliates to facilitate and improve operations.
Third Parties in General
FG does not control the privacy, information or security policies of the Affiliates, the Third Parties, or third parties generally, who may have different practices with respect to the use and disclosure of information you provide them. FG is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of the Affiliates or Third Parties, even those linked to or on the FG websites. FG neither claims nor accepts responsibility for any practices and/or procedures of other such websites, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
The Site Owner encourages you to read the privacy policies, cookie statements and similar agreements or disclosures provided by the respective Affiliates and Third Parties and ask them questions before disclosing your personal information to them.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, such Affiliates and Third Parties are independent controllers and/or processors of data, which means that they are responsible for providing and complying with their own policies relating to any personal information they obtain in connection with your usage of the FG sites.
Examples of Third Parties include:
- FG uses Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to advertise and market the FG products and services and for other FG operations.
- Facebook: To learn more about how Facebook uses your data please visit their Data Policy or log on to your Facebook account and access your settings. To understand more about Facebook advertising go here.
- Amazon Pay: Amazon Pay is an online payment processor. To learn more about how Amazon Pay uses your data please visit the Amazon Payments Privacy Notice.
In cases where a Third Party cooperates with FG in providing you products and services, it may be necessary or useful for FG to share information related to the transaction with the Third Party as a means of facilitating the transactions relating to the products or services. In these cases, FG either has a legitimate interest in sharing and processing the information or deems the use of the information to be necessary for the provision of the products or services. With respect to marketing, promotions, advertising and the sharing of your information for such purposes, FG, the Affiliates and Third Parties rely upon your consent, which you may withdraw at any time.
The following is a non-exclusive list of FG’s Affiliates and Third Parties.
USAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
FG, the Affiliates and the Third Parties use your personal information only for the purpose(s) for which it’s requested or for other purposes as described in this Agreement. In addition to the purposes described under How Your Information’s Used, above, FG may collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- Billing and collecting money you owe to FG (including the sending to you of emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and requests for credit card or billing information). FG uses Third Parties for secure credit card transaction processing, which Third Parties may collect billing information to process your orders and credit card payments;
- Customer support communications (including answering questions you may have about current or future products or services, past orders, etc.);
- Enforcement of compliance with FG’s agreements and applicable law (including the development of protective tools and algorithms);
- Protection of the rights and safety of FG’s users and third parties, generally (including the development of protective tools and algorithms);
- Compliance with law and other legal requirements (including court orders, valid discovery requests and subpoenas, and other appropriate legal matters and processes);
- Provision of information to FG’s representatives and advisors (including accountants, consultants and attorneys for financial, accounting, legal, tax, security and other legitimate business reasons);
- Prosecution and defense in legal proceedings (including court, ADR, mediation, arbitration and similar proceedings);
- Response to lawful requests or demands by governmental authorities (including for national security or law enforcement purposes);
- Provision, support and improvement of FG’s services and products (including the sharing of your information with Third Parties in order to facilitate and/or improve FG’s provision of products and services to you, or to make certain products or services available to you);
- Provision of suggestions, advice or instructions to you pertaining to products or services you obtain from FG or other matters pertaining to your usage of FG;
- Data analytics usage (including the use of personal information such as user access, browsing data, purchase history, etc., in data analytics projects designed to assist FG in providing and improving FG services);
- Legitimate interests and business reasons, and other lawful purposes, in general.
In addition to the purposes described under How Your Information’s Used, above, the Affiliates and Third Parties may collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- Site operation and provision of their services, which may include: payment sending, requesting, initiation, and/or account depositing; authenticating account access; communicating with you about your account, their sites and/or services; account creation and account connections with third-party accounts, sites or platforms; evaluating creditworthiness and other financial standing checks, reviewing applications and performing accuracy and verification checks/analyses;
- Provision of personalized services provided by their third party websites and online services, including: presenting a targeted display, feature or offer to you on their third party websites; using cookies and other tracking technologies to provide such online services and/or work with their third parties (for example, internet advertising and analytics companies);
- Marketing and delivery of marketing materials related to their products and services, or the products and services of their affiliates and unaffiliated third parties engaged for business reasons;
- Simplifying users’ locating and connecting with others, including suggesting connections to others, and similar social functionality and features intended to simplify users’ interaction with the sites and services;
- Provision of location-specific options, functionality or offers to users who choose to share their geolocation information, including the enhancement of site and services security and provision of location-based services, such as search results, advertising and other personalized content;
- Management of their operational needs, such as monitoring, analyzing, and improving their services and site performance and functionality;
- Risk management and protection of sites and services by means of user identity verification, and detection and prevention of fraud and abuse;
- Customization of their sites and services in order to better meet your needs, increase your satisfaction and appeal to your interests;
- Compliance with their contractual and legal obligations, and enforcement of their rights pertaining to their sites and services; and
- Customer service outreach, response and general performance.
- Shopify uses the information it collects (such as name, customer identification and payment information) to provide FG with services such as supporting and processing orders, risk and fraud screening, authentication, payment processing, and for improvement of the services Shopify provides.
- Additionally, for FG customers who opt into Shopify Pay, Shopify stores and uses that information to pre-fill customer checkout information, and to help customize and improve customer experience during visits to merchant stores serviced by Shopify by presenting to such customers goods and service likely to be of interest to the customer during the visit. Further, Shopify uses some customer-provided personal information to conduct some level of automated decision-making; for example, Shopify uses certain personal information (for example, IP addresses or payment information) to automatically block certain potentially fraudulent transactions for a short period of time.
- Last, Shopify partners with third parties who provide Shopify with information about FG customers to help Shopify screen out merchants associated with fraud.
Sharing Your information
Generally, FG may share your personal information for the following purposes and reasons:
- With other members of the FG family, Affiliates and/or Third Parties for the provision of the products and services you request, risk management, fraud and abuse detection and prevention, and technical reasons to ensure FG’s operations.
- With Third Parties who FG engages in connection with FG’s operations, including shipping service providers, security services, payment processors, marketers acting on FG’s behalf, and general operational and/or customer support.
FG may share your personal information with Affiliates and Third Parties for FG’s legitimate interests and business purposes or as permitted or required by law, including:
- When it’s necessary for FG to comply with a law, legal process or regulations;
- When FG determines, in its sole discretion, that the disclosure of your information is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or protect other vital personal interests, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- When FG investigates its own legal rights and obligations pertaining to its services or operations, or otherwise finds such sharing is necessary to protect FG’s property, operations and interests;
- When FG chooses to facilitate a sale or purchase of all or part of FG’s business or operations, or in connection with any other form of merger, acquisition, combination, or other consolidation;
- For shipping and delivery of goods you have requested;
- For FG’s risk assessment and management measures, fraud detection and prevention measures, including fraud that occurs at or involves the Affiliates or Third Parties;
- For FG’s banking and financial matters; and
- For FG’s audit, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
FG may share your information with your consent or at your direction, including if you authorize an account connection with an Affiliate or Third Party account or platform.
Further, FG may provide aggregated statistical data to Affiliates or Third Parties, including other businesses and members of the public, about how, when, and why users engage the FG sites and use FG’s services. Such information will not personally identify you or make you identifiable or provide specific information about your use of the sites or services.
FG does not share your information with Affiliates or Third Parties for their marketing, advertising or promotional purposes without your consent.
The Affiliates and Third Parties may share your personal information with other Affiliates and Third Parties, or other third parties, for legitimate business purposes or as permitted or required by law, including the following:
- Shopify works with a variety of third parties and service providers to help provide FG with the Shopify services and may share personal information with those third parties to support the provision of those services. Further, Shopify may share FG customer information in the following circumstances:
- to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Shopify’s Terms of Service or other agreements, or as otherwise required by law;
- if FG directs Shopify to transfer the information (for example, if FG enables a third party app that accesses customer personal information); and
- to conform to legal requirements, or to respond to lawful court orders, subpoenas, warrants, or other requests by public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
Personal information may also be shared by a Third Party or Affiliate with a company that acquires their business, whether through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or other similar transaction or proceeding.
OTHER DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
FG takes reasonable measures to ensure that collected information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and not out of date. However, in addition to your other rights, you have the following data protection rights:
To access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information:
Further, individual users of FG who are in the European Union (“EU”) have the following data protection rights:
- You can object to the processing of your personal information, ask to restrict processing of your personal information or request its portability. Users in the EU can exercise these rights by contacting the Site Owner at email@example.com.
- Similarly, if personal information is collected or processed on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent won’t affect the legality of any processing conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- Finally, you have the right to complain to a data protection authority about the collection and use of personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
FG answers all requests from individuals choosing to inquire about or exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection law, subject to such individuals’ verification of identity.